This unique and exotic bohemian tribal bracelet is like candy for the eyes! With so many fun and unique components, it will definitely be a conversation piece and curiosity. The wonderful color combination of earthy ambers and chartreuse, the original mix of metals and the funky charms all add to the aura and soul of this one-of-a-kind charm bracelet. With an organic and casual style, this intriguing artisan bracelet definitely has an island, tribal, Bohemian summer style, but the substantial elements and mystery of the piece, make it versatile enough to wear throughout the year. Each one of these bracelets will be slightly different than the next and as such will be a one-of-a-kind treasure you will love! I designed this to accompany the Fiji Necklace. They are wonderful together, but each lovely separately too!
- Amber horn rectangles
- Indonesian chartreuse glass
- Spotted Kenyan batik bone tubes
- Lime green bone rondelles
- Orange madre de cacao wood
- African brass rounded cubes
- Dutch gold resin donuts
- Woven African brass bead
- Philippine bone fish hook
- Bronze coin pendant
- Chartreuse bamboo coral branch
- Bronze toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.