Stunning and vibrant, this gorgeous cuff statement bracelet is an incredible mix of metals, purples, greens and blues. Fifteen strands of unique colors, textures and materials are combined in this phenomenal piece of artwork to create a harmonious and enigmatic design. Transcending all categories, this great piece can be elegant, casual, bohemian, modern, or whatever you want it to be. It does look particularly amazing with the Gypsy Necklace, the Earthy Green Wood Dangle Earrings, the Gypsy Earrings and the Copper, Green and Purple Heart Earrings.
- African brass matte-finish beads
- Tiny African brass seed beads
- African brass heishi
- Hammered copper tubes
- Silver-coated terra cotta beads
- Antique gold terra cotta beads
- Amethyst beads
- Purple mother of pearl coins
- Lapis howlite heishi
- Moss green mother of pearl beads
- Purple buri seed tubes
- Metallic pea green painted wood nuggets
- Green bone rondelles
- African green glass trade beads
- Frosted peacock glass seed beads
- Antique gold pewter bar
- Large brass lobster claw clasp
- Peridot beading wire
All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.