Custom Blue, Black, Green & Silver Cross Bracelet:
I just designed this gorgeous set of jewelry for a client as a gift for her daughter who loves crosses and black and blue. I found this stunning Taxco Mexican sterling silver cross with onyx inlay and I designed the statement necklace around it. She had mentioned her daughter was liking green lately as well, so I kept the necklace black and blue, but added green to the bracelet and earrings. I love the way they coordinate, but aren't matchy matchy. Be sure to check out the Custom Necklace and Earrings too.
As this was a custom design, it is not for sale, but I can recreate something similar. Use the blue Contact Me button on the right to email me about this design.
- black obsidian donuts
- cobalt white heart glass trade beads
- turquoise rondelles
- chartreuse faceted Czech glass focal bead
- Czech black glass
- Czech faceted blue glass rounds
- black coconut wood
- Indonesian chartreuse glass rectangles
- Afghani kuchi tribal charms
- batik bone tube beads
- hammered pewter cross from U.S.A.
- Greek leather
- Copper resin nuggets
- Thai Hill Tribe sterling silver toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.