Peru Boho Chic Necklace:
Exotic and elegant, primitive and modern, this amazing necklace is a fantastic fusion of elements. This gorgeous color combination of cool blue, earthy turquoise, and warm gold make this beautiful necklace super versatile in regards to both season as well as occasion. Wear it Boho chic style, long and layered, or double it up. Wear it with a pair of jeans and a white button up, your gray work suit, suede fringe vest, or even an elegant blue or black dress. The possibilities are endless! Get this one before it's gone!
*pictured here with my Druzy Blue Agate Necklace
- Gorgeous Peruvian opal
- Turquoise rondelles
- Teal blue Czech glass
- African brass heishi
- Gold-plated Grecian terra cotta
- Thai Hill Tribe gold-plated beads
- Druzy blue agate slab pendant
- Golden terra cotta coin
- Antique brass swivel lobster clasp
Length: 36" + 4" extender pendant portion 4"
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.