Wild Cat Tusk Necklace:
OMG! This ravishing boho tribal necklace is a gorgeous combination of lush golds, amber, black, bronze and metals. What a wonderful everyday necklace for the upcoming Fall and Winter season! Stunning gold foil Venetian glass, an elegant and exotic Tibetan tusk and hammered gold components from the Karen Hill Tribe in Thailand bring a modern and graceful element to this necklace while matte black Indonesian glass, an old world bronze pendant and earthy amber resin bring a primitive side. This long, layered Bohemian style necklace will look great with all of your fall and winter looks and it will make your outfit! It's easy to slip on right over the head and has just the right amount of weight to it. This will be your go to necklace for the cool weather months and it actually can easily be worn for the tribal look all summer too! Be sure to check out my original Wild Cat Necklace and Wild Cat Charm Bracelet to get the complete look.
- Venetian gold foil glass
- Thai Hill Tribe hammered gold components
- Tibetan copal amber resin
- African brass heishi
- Indonesian bronze glass
- Indonesian matte black glass
- Lost wax cast old world bronze medallion
- Black and gold Tibetan tusk
- Antique brass swivel lobster clasp
Length: 24 - 32" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.