Jade Dragon Necklace:
Intriguing and fascinating, this one-of-a-kind statement necklace could be right out of a museum exhibit. A unique architectural design and exotic and ethnic elements fuse together in this original masterpiece creating a soulful and brilliant statement necklace. The vintage jade dragon pendant was my inspiration for this design and I wanted it to be mostly earthy and ancient looking but with a touch of elegance and modernity, which the Czech glass beads and bright copper and gold provide. This piece is sure to make a big statement and definitely will be a conversation piece. It will add to your art collection as well as your jewelry collection. This wonderful warm color scheme will bring some life to your winter wardrobe and go with so many of the fall and winter looks. Just imagine this artisan neckpiece with a suede brown or ivory knit or cashmere sweater or a classic white collared button-up and jeans or skirt and boots. The possibilities for this beautiful necklace are endless! It will definitely make your look! My Mixed Turquoise Bracelet would be a great accessory for this necklace.
- Flower jade serpentine rounds
- Natural turquoise stones
- Faceted Czech glass rondelles
- Green patinaed copper terra cotta
- Carved bone bars
- Thai Hill Tribe copper ring
- African brass
- Vintage jade dragon pendant
- Anique copper swivel lobster clasp
- Antique copper chain
Length: 16" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.