Custom Blue, Black & Silver Cross Necklace:
I just designed this gorgeous set of jewelry for a client as a gift for her daughter who loves crosses and black and blue. I found this stunning Taxco Mexican sterling silver cross with onyx inlay and I designed the statement necklace around it. She had mentioned her daughter was liking green lately as well, so I kept the necklace black and blue, but added green to the bracelet and earrings. I love the way they coordinate, but aren't matchy matchy. Be sure to check out the matching Bracelet and Earrings too.
As this was a custom design, it is not for sale, but I can recreate something similar. Use the blue Contact Me button on the right to email me about this design.
- blue chrysocolla rondelles
- carved blackwood bicones
- blue jade nuggets
- cobalt white heart glass trade beads
- dZi agate tubes
- Tibetan turquoise and brass tubes
- unique Aztec carved pewter focal beads
- Indonesian blue glass
- Grecian silver-plated terra cotta
- black coconut wood beads
- African silver heishi
- Taxco, Mexican sterling silver cross with onyx inlay
length: 17" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.