Gypsy Dangle Earrings:
Earthy and exotic, these unique Indian-inspired gypsy dangle earrings feature a range of orange hues in a variety of materials and textures. The antique brass Celtic knot chandeliers and hammered drops perfectly complement the rustic orange beads and the pop of silver adds a bright and vivid contrast to the otherwise rugged and earthy aura of the earrings. I can easliy make these earrings in any other color if you would prefer. See the variation with the green beads as an example. Just e-mail me or order them and write it in the special instructions.
- Antique brass Celtic knot earring links
- Antique copper colored niobium ear wires
- Madre de cacao oval wood slices
- Orange Indonesian glass tile beads
- Pumpkin terra cotta beads
- African brass beads
- Silver-coated terra cotta beads
- Antiqued gold-plated steel hammered drops
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.