Zakynthos Charm Bracelet:
I just designed this fun island-inspired statement bracelet to go with my beautiful Zakynthos Necklace. An exotic mix of blue and green Indonesian glass, bits of gold and pieces of turquoise are a wonderful summery palette for this must-have sea-inspired bracelet. The unique seahorse charm is green patinaed copper from Greece as is the spiral charm, both adding to the overall Grecian feel of this magnificent bracelet. Be sure to check out my Zakynthos Necklace and Earrings
too! I designed a smaller version as well as a custom order and it was so popular, I added it to my website. Please notice the difference in sizes and variations when looking at the photos.
- Grecian green patinaed copper seahorse charm
- Grecian antique copper meandros
- Indonesian blue and green glass beads
- African brass
- Czech glass rectangles
- Thai Hill Tribe gold toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.