Rustica Charm Bracelet:
Fun, eXoTiC and perfect for fall. I just created this unique artisan charm bracelet to accompany my Rustica Necklace. Chock full of flavor and soul, this bracelet is sure to bring some sunshine and happiness to your cool weather days. A great rustic color scheme, a mix of metals and funky charms make this a great easy-to-wear everyday bracelet. The Japanese charm is a sterling silver Kanji character meaning Long Life. I can recreate this bracelet but it will not be identical,especially the charm. You'll love this soul-filled bracelet and won't want to take it off!
- Rust orange wood rondelles
- Yellow and orange glass trade beads
- Unique carved antique brass tubes
- Vintage brass filigree beads
- Rust agate stones
- African silver
- Silver resin nuggets
- Thai Hill Tribe hammered copper toggle clasp
- Kanji Long Life charm (will vary)
- Yellow "turquoise" disc
- Bronze ring
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.