Casual and fun, this cuff style bracelet goes perfect with the Bohemain look of summer. A spontaneous combination of unique textures, colors and materials give this great original bracelet an overall exotic, island look and make it a must have for the Bohemian style of summer. This bracelet is about 3.5 inches wide when clasped on and will be adjusted to fit the requested wrist size. You may also be interested in the Hippie Necklace that coordinates with this bracelet. The exact materials will vary. The main picture here is the most current piece I have created. Check out the whole Bohemian Collection.
- Antique gold pewter bar
- Large goldtone lobster clasp
- Turquoise beading wire
- Orange buri seed tube beads
- Green bone rondelles
- Hand-painted bone hairpipe beads
- Brown bone heishi
- Antique bone beads
- African green glass trade beads
- Green Czech glass Picasso diamonds
- Mixed gold/copper glass beads
- African brass trade beads
- African brass tube beads
- Solid brass hourglass beads
- Yellow turquoise tumbled nuggets
- olive green serpentine beads
- Orange coral tubes
- Madre de cacao oval wood slices
All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.