Guerrero Charm Bracelet:
WOW! Colorful and ethnic and exotic and filled with Mexican flavor, this captivating statement bracelet is a work of art! I designed this amazing bracelet to go with the soul-filled Bohemian-style Guerrero Necklace. These pieces will create an unbelievable statement of mystery and intrigue and all you have to provide is a basic black or white top and jeans! This fun bracelet is filled with vivid colors and unique elements and charms, making it a piece of jewelry you will treasure and it will make you feel happy and exotic! You will love it! It is named Guerrero after the necklace which features an artisan copper sun that was created in Guerrero, Mexico. Be sure to check out the Guerrero Earrings too!
Complete the look with Falling Leaf Necklace and Phaistos Necklace.
- Wood beads
- Silver-plated terra cotta
- African silver and brass
- Red glass trade beads
- Yellow prosser glass African trade beads
- African glass "Christmas" beads
- SIlver resin
- Thailand Hill Tribe silver toggle
- Pewter cross charm
- Bone thunderbird charm
- Red bone feather charm (or other feather charm)
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.