Red and Green Heart Charm Bracelet:
Looking for original? This unique handcrafted artisan bracelet has it! What a fabulous color scheme of poppy red, chartreuse and yellow with black and silver accents! I'm loving these colors! They remind me of an exotic tropical plant I've seen...maybe a pitcher plant from the island of Borneo. These colors are so awesome together and will look absolutely stunning with black. But be creative and try this piece with different hues of green, teal, turquoise, purples, pinks and definitely leathers and jeans! I added the heart charm since it's almost Valentine's Day, but I can substitute the charm if you would rather have something else. Be sure to check out my Orient Express Necklace which would go beautifully with this bracelet, or I can make a necklace with this same color scheme. Just let me know!
- Old red glass trade beads
- Bamboo coral slice
- Green tagua nut beads
- Chartreuse faceted Czech glass
- Indonesian patterned glass beads
- African silver beads
- Yellow glass trade beads
- Black coconut wood
- Mixed metals
- Rustic iron heart charm
- Handcast Bronze toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.