Colors of Africa Bracelet:
Feel the soul of African with this awesome tribal-style African trade bead bracelet. What a wonderful and vibrant combination of ancient glass trade beads from Africa, last wax brass beads from Ghana, pipestone beads from Ghana, old Hebron beads made from the Dead Sea salts, Grecian terra cotta, Kenyan batik bone, and bold new glass beads from the Czech Republic. This fun and exotic bracelet is a fusion of primitive and modern and is an artistic celebration of texture, color, shape and style. This versatile piece can be worn anytime, all year round and will bring soul and vibrance to you throughout your day!
**these will all vary; as these beads are ancient, I cannot always get specific beads, but you can request specific colors
- Ancient African glass trade beads (will vary)
- African pipestone from Ghana
- Old Hebron beads made from Dead Sea salts
- Lost wax woven brass beads from Ghana
- African brass rings from Nigeria
- Blue terra cotta beads from Greece
- Kenyan batik bone
- Greek leather
- Czech glass beads
- Pewter Hand of Fatima charm
- Thai Hill Tribe Hammered gold ring
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.