This modern day tribal-style necklace is a sensational combination of a single strand of bold African bone and three smaller strands of brown, green and gold. The vibrant red coral donut brings out the color in all of the beads and pulls the beads together to create a super unique combination that harmonizes into one single design, but with each element still maintaining its own individuality. With the bright red, gold and green, this would make for a great original holiday design. This necklace goes great with the bold Coral and Gold Cuff.
- Kenya batik brown bone beads
- Brown buri seed tube beads
- Green white heart glass trade beads
- Antique gold terra cotta beads
- African brass matte-finish beads
- Red sponge coral donut beads
- Tiny African brass seed beads
- Solid brass rings
- Dark brown leather cord
- Copper wire
- Brass cable chain
- Giant brass lobster clasp
Length: 16" + 4" extender
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.