Turquoise, turquoise, turquoise! You can never have too much turquoise! This beautiful and versatile artisan bracelet is a wonderful combination of unique blue stones, turquoise discs, turquoise color glass and gold for a breathtaking piece of wearable art jewelry. The almost icy blues of the blue agate stones make this piece wearable in the winter as well as the summer and the style and colors are timeless and classic making this bracelet a must have piece! And if you are looking for a gift, you can't go wrong with this piece because who doesn't like turquoise? Check out the matching Capri Necklace
too and be sure to check out my entire blue
collections too. Notice the variation of blues and greens...the agate stones vary in color so I vary the turquoise as well to coordinate.
- Unique blue and brown agate slabs
- Turquoise Czech glass etched squares
- Turquoise Czech glass rectangles and rounds
- Arizona turquoise discs
- Gold-plated resin beads
- Thai Hill Tribe gold-plated bead, toggle and medallion
- Thai Hill Tribe copper charm
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.X