This stunning bracelet combines ancient red glass trade beads, old rusty orange trade beads, modern shiny brass and shimmery red Czech glass to create a wonderfully balanced piece of artisan jewelry having both primitive and contemporary elements. The deep, antique color tones of this bracelet make it very versatile. It has the shimmer and shine from the pearls and modern metals, but the primitive elements ground it making it able to be worn casually as well as with elegance. Also the amber hue of the old trade beads and the antiqued bronze tones make it easily able to be worn in the summer on tanned skin, and not just during the fall and winter months when red is often worn. Check out the other pieces in my Red Collection
to create the perfect look!
- Antique look faceted red Czech glass (exact beads will vary)
- Old red glass trade beads
- Old rusty orange glass trade beads
- Faceted African brass
- Bronze pearls
- Red howlite stone rounds
- Hammered brass bead
- Dutch gold resin nugget
- Gold-plated Thailand Hill Tribe toggle clasp
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.