Casual and exotic, this original bracelet is fun and full of soul and the spontaneous style of the day. This awesome artisan piece of jewelry is a unique combination of ethnic elements from around the world featuring Chinese turquoise, a Tibetan Buddhist amulet, glass from Czechloslovakia, bone from the Philippines, Grecian terra cotta, Resin from Indonesia and brass from Ghana, Africa. This everyday bracelet is versatile as it has no definite "place" and it looks great when mixed with other pieces of jewelry, especially in Bohemian fashion. This bracelet goes great with the Aruba Necklace!
- African antique brass rings
- Turquoise donut
- Dark brown leather cord
- Copper wire
- Orange Indonesian glass
- Silver-plated terra cotta
- Antique bone ring
- Indonesian amber bone ring bead
- Primitive style ceramic beads
- Tibetan honey amber resin
- Enamel glazed terra cotta donut
- African "woven" brass beads
- Tortoise Czech glass crow beads
- Old yellow jade rondelle
- Unique toggle clasp (will vary)
- Thai Buddhist brass amulet
All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.