Madison Avenue Bracelet
I just finished this awesome mixed-media, modern art style bracelet and it so reminds me of Henri Bendel or Gucci or something you might find on New York's Madison Avenue, so that's what I am naming it. I am loving the color scheme!! Chartreuse is my favorite color and I think it just mixes beautifully with the bold black and splash of red and I love the exotic addition of the black and white striped agate beads. The brushed, almost liquid gold, grounds it adding an essential earthiness and keeping it soulful! Wow! This piece is sure to make a statement and add the color you need to your winter styles. I think it would like great as a necklace too!! Maybe I'll create that next. In the meantime, it would go great with my Green Capiz Necklace, Red Infusion Necklace or something like my Black & Gold Tribal Design but with chartreuse instead of the yellow agate.
- Faceted chartreuse Czech glass rondelles
- Black and white striped agate
- African red glass trade beads
- Indonesian green striped glass or Czech glass
- Matte black onyx
- Indonesian Bronze glass
- Thai Hill Tribe gold-plated discs and toggle
- Gold-plated terra cotta
- Gold resin nuggets
* I make every piece of jewelry myself with gemstones and natural materials I get from all over the world. Due to the nature and availability of the materials, each piece of jewelry will vary slightly from the original. Every piece will be equally beautiful and every piece is an original work of art.
* All bracelets are made to fit an average 6" wrist unless otherwise requested. Please include this information in the Special Instructions upon checkout. Measure your wrist around your bones and I will make the bracelet to fit. Make sure to give me your wrist measurement and not the length of the bracelet.